Crash Time 6.4
Old versionsSee all
Crash Time is a mission based driving game released for the PC in 2007 and Xbox 360 in 2008. It is based around the German television series Alarm für Cobra 11 – Die Autobahnpolizei, and features several characters from the show working their way through criminal cases based around the road network of a small area of Germany. The developers created a "Pathfinder" to ensure that the AI vehicles do not always follow the same path during a pursuit.
Solve exciting criminal cases on the mean streets as member of the autobahn police force - or freely explore the open game world while chasing down high-octane racers. Escort politicians, transport precious goods or take down the criminal element with over 500HP and close to 200MPH. With fully destructible cars, arcade gameplay, outstanding graphics and stunning slow-mo effects, Crash Time 2 puts you right in the driver seat, ready to burn rubber.
- 5 huge criminal cases to solve with up to 10 missions each
- Solve cases or freely pursue crimes in the game world
- Many bonus assignments and more than 40 new tracks
- Over 20 AI cars with visual damage system
- Spectacular pileups with impressive and realistic graphics
- 3 different difficulty settings
- Additional tasks and mini games are hidden to be discovered